MY SLEEPING PILL WITHOUT
TAKING A PILL

Saturday, August 9, 2008

THINKIN OF A MASTER PLAN...NAW, IM LYING...SHORTIES ON MY MIND...and her name is CASSIE!!!




We all know Cassie the PYT that suddenly burst onto the music scene a couple years ago- just to vanish back into semi stardom after poor live performances and lackluster album sales took affect. Well, though she's stayed fairly visible via internet rumors and music video appearances she's back, at least in the world of music that is. I'm not the biggest fan of her music but I decided to cop the Complex magazine that featured her on the cover. While on the train I flipped through a couple of the pages and came across her cover feature. Once there i couldn't help giving her pictorial a dozen triples takes per page. All i can say is Cassie might have cured me of my Christina Milian crush. Though she's a little on the thin side for my usual taste she gets the ultimate pass. Shortie is a 10




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shes Aight...cute face....alright body