MY SLEEPING PILL WITHOUT
TAKING A PILL

Monday, July 21, 2008

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Whatup,
This is Sam Ed and welcome to my Blog " I Cant Sleep So I Blog. Sure everyone you know has a blog and its becoming the "new thing" but you know what who cares. I don't wanna miss out on the fun while its still trendy, beside i hear these things are quite the relaxer. The content of this blog will allow all of my lucky subscribers an exclusive (really public) peek into the awesome, al mighty, intangible, extraordinary, mammoth, swaggeriffic, vast and spectacular mind of none other then yours truly... Sam "Samtubia Edwards" Ed. I would go on but my mom always told me to be humble. But all jokes aside enjoy my blog. When i cant sleep or just experienced something worth talking about i shall post. If you like something, comment. If you don't like something,comment on why you don't like it. If you dont care, Fuck You... but comment just the same. Thank you for your time. Look out for the cool content in the days to come. If you know me already you might have a vague idea of what's to come.

No comments: